I'm working on some one-low-price libraries, big "bookroom" packages of 960 books. We did the same promotions last year, and I was asked for sales figures from the last one. I use a cludgy program to dredge up sales information--it exports to a text file, and I tend to name the text file "blah New Review Reader 3-04" or "more NRR ttles" or "even more nrr stuff" or whatever.
This was the sixth time I'd built a variation on this same report, and was getting a bit frustrated. So I exported the text file as "bookrooms dammit", and renamed it "bookroom report (sales by rep) 9-9-04." However, it didn't rename the Excel Spreadsheet data tab, so at the bottom of the sheet that got sent out to the vice president of marketing and marketing communications and who knows who else, "bookrooms dammit."
I'm sure I turned beet red, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm so frazzled right now!