1) mow front yard.
2) Mow back yard. Landlord has told me that I'm a fire hazard.
3) Pack for Chicago, four-day trip.
4) Edit and print mother's Doctoral Thesis for graduation in Chicago. Due Thursday, no computer access past today.
5) Have "bon breve voyage" dinner with Whines.
6) Pay Kamal Rent
7) Get bills in order, deposit money in account so rent check doesn't bounce.
8) Write book group letter for Pagans.
I have accomplished:
4) This took from 10:30 to 5:00.
2) 75% of this one done.
It's 7:30, and I haven't started packing, and the plane leaves 4:30 tomorrow. Whoof! Anyway, back next Saturday, where I'll have another fun-filled week of PURE HECK :) And four days of e-mail in my box!
PS: No, I've never been that far from Austin.