1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
Right now, no, no *real* people. Quite a lot of political figures, though.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
??? Um...I'm not sure what this means. But if it's in a public restroom, boldly, because I'd rather not be known as one who *doesn't* flush.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes, but mostly because it's a legal requirement. I'm not very good about lap-belts.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Oh, yes, frequently.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it:
Time. And vanilla extract.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I used to resemble Bob Dylan, but time has changed that somewhat, for both of us.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. Or, if we're forced to pick one topping, mushrooms.
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes. And my neck.
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
I love having songs stuck in my head. I'm a fan of Digga Tunnah.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Not this time.
12. What are your super powers?
I used to have an almost mystical power to bless coke machines to accept currency that they'd repeatedly spat out. I have witnesses, even unbelievers that were convinced. I seem to have lost that power when I went agnostic 10 years ago. I have a pretty strong negative effect on dice rolls in games--I disproportionately roll crappy.
13. Peppermint or spearmint?
14. Where are your car keys?
On my desk, subject to change without my knowledge.
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
16. What's your most annoying habit?
Never speaking my mind.
17. Where did you last go on vacation?
Springfield, Illinois, but it was a weekend trip (a four-day weekend, but still). I don't think I've ever taken a non-working, restful, actual vacation.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
I feel so constrained! At the moment, Falwell.
19. What is your best physical feature?
Hmm...I dunno. I think right now, it's having a decent figure. Though I'm fond of my immune system.
20. What CD is closest to you right now?
Equidistant between Songs in the Key of Z II (Outsider Music), and Rock Talk By Request (revved-up tunes for English as a Second Language students)
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
scary dead vegetables, hot dogs, low-fat milk.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Lots of little ones. I try not to wish my friends "good luck" on anything important.
23. What color are your bed sheets?
blue/purple pattern, kind of southwestern
24. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish, more to explore.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, but I feel guilty about it.
26. What are your favorite sayings?
"A day you walk the same path you did the day before is a day you die."
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
All sorts of Irish and British folk, and Bubblegum Pop. Right now, "Fast Food Song" as interpreted by the Fast Food Rockers.
28. If you could go back or forward in time, would you and where would you go?
Jazz-Era New York, Victorian England during the World's Fair-type Exhibition
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
I guess Indiana Jones: Lost Ark, but I'm not much of a fan.
30. What CD is in your stereo?
Ivor Cutler, "Jammy Smears"
31.What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
Probably just an MP3 mix, but the I've been jonesing to hear Disney's Songs from the Park.
32. How many kids do you plan on having?
33. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Heh. I'll skip this one, thanks.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
No, no smooches without emotional involvement.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
A young Gene Wilder, with a few extra pounds. Though I admire the intensity of Brad Pitt and Jack Black, I will admit, sadly and/or thankfully, they look nothing at all like me.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory. Selfish, I know, but fewer loose ends and financial burdeons.
38. Have you ever started to fill out a survey on Livejournal and then thought "this is stupid" and exit without sending it?
39. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. With milk. At least eight cups.
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Hmm...only a few times have I been to a concert. The only band I *liked* would have been Gaelic Storm.
41. Have you ever been in love?
A few times, it's rare for me (though much easier since I "came out" to myself)
42. Do you talk to yourself?
43. Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
*Tsk* trite film references do not avail. I have, however, had a midnight wine and cheese party in a graveyard.