1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Months of commuter purgatory, Frederick sold his home and went back to" (from Home Buying for Dummies
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
Computer case. Sad, but true.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Family Guy, Sunday night.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Well, the clock's...off, it says 6:35. It seems to be 5:33, though.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear:
My boyfriend's aquarium gurgling cheerfully, his computer humming, and my housemate Butterfly's computer humming. Yep, lots of computers in this room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just got home from work, so I pretty recently hit the not-so-great outdoors.
8. Before you came to this website, what were you looking at?
Hmm. Moving backwards, a small bag of 100 stainless steel beads for tongue-piercing, my housemate Path, and then anthropomorphic lions doing something mom wouldn't approve of, but only because Path wanted to offer his opinion about said lions. I blame Path.
9. What are you wearing?
A fuzzy flannal company vest, mesh shirt, black sleeveless T-shirt, black jeans, a dragon necklace.
10. What did you dream last night?
I had the solution to some really complex problem that I can't remember anything about at this point.
11. When did you last laugh?
Oh, I don't know, I laugh all the time! Probably some joke on the BBC.
12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?:
Goodness...um...a liot of furry art. Some foxes, a picture of Whines done up like a coyote from our friend kt_kat, some african wild dogs, a neon flashing clock, more furry art, still more furry art, and an ocarina nailed to the wall.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Besides the previous, and day-to-day stuff? The right side of my boss's face is entirely numb, so I couldn't help staring at him when he was eating custard and missed. That was a little strange. Nothing REALLY odd, not today, but I'm always looking at thrift stores for strange things.
I live in Austin - what do you think? *grin*
14. What do you think of this survey?
Eh, it's amusing.
15. What's the last film you saw?
Theater: Uh...Borat. Home: I got about halfway through some kiddie flick recently...what was it? Muppets from Space. Which may answer #13.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Pay off my mom's house first, then buy my own house, then buy one for Larina.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Hmm...That's challenging, who's my audience? I was an underwear model when I was four, and I've baked over 50,000 cookies in my life, without ever having baking as a full-time job.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
People making life-destroying decisions about individuals they have never met, decisions that don't affect themselves in the slightest.
19. Do you like to dance?
A bit, I've been known to goth-dance once a year or so at clubs, and I tend to bounce around to music in my head a lot, or whatever's playing, if nobody can see me.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hard to say.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Probably not for more than a year or two. England/Scotland, primarily, maybe Australia. I'm not much interested in leaving Austin, though!