On the to-do list:
1) Big one, an opportunity at my church. Pay is teh crap, but it's close enough to campus to carpool with Whines and maybe Tanuki, it's a good foot in the door position for later and I'd really been wanting to work with a nonprofit, Mom's startup business involves a hefty side of church networking and a "liberal spiritual-not-religious" attitude, and the Straight Prerogative does not exist in UU churches, and I could leave a picture of my loved one on my desk. Heck, I could leave a picture of my loved one(s) in fursuits, explain myself, and not come across as too awfully insane. I don't think I will, but it wouldn't be a deal-breaker.
It's a small family (about six staffers), which is a scenario I like. Given the amount of work I've done for the church, this is a Very Strong Lead, and the money just about covers my survival needs with a bit extra for growth and game books.
Would probably stop going to church on Sundays eventually, it's hard to both "do" church and work at church.
2) wrap up work for an opportunity at University of Texas.
3) Apply for career-builder agency my (former) office has farmed out to, to get some Resume' and Interview skillz.
4) Excavate the laundry pile and clean the kitchen.
5) Revamp church pagan group's website, or at least get to a point where I could consider doing same.
All positive stuff, except for the housecleaning. I've got my current pay thru February, so that's good.